read more



Personal Accident & Illness

If you are an incorporated company then you are legally required to carry Workers Compensation Insurance with the rates set by the State Governments.

However a sole trader/partnership it is important to ensure you are covered if you have an accident or become serious ill and you are unable to work. With Personal Accident /Illness cover you can be covered 24 hours and should anything happen to you the Insurer will pay a nominated weekly benefit.


Request More Info